About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Library coordinator with an inner-west library who is passionate about information, research and public libraries.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Embedded videos within a blog post

I just tried posting two youtube videos to my blog, but only one (Crazy Warehouse Guy) worked.

So I'm going to try and 'embed' a link to see if that works.



It's from a mini-series called North and South based on the novel by Elizabeth Gaskill. Its one of my favourites and I hope it encourages you to watch it. It has recently been aired on ABC1, and I believe it is currently on Foxtel's UKTV. I like it for the way it examines the prejudice between the North (working class) towns and the South of England - as well as the fact that the male lead (Richard Armitage) is a bit of a dish!

4 comments:

Gustav said...

Dear Atticus Mockingbird

Interesting name for a blog. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books and movies.

I have heard of North and South but need to check it out.

Have a good day.

pls@slnsw said...

It looks like an interesting show - must take a look. I like your blog - some very good observations on libraries and librarians!

Victoria

Anonymous said...

Heathdances is a personal friend of mine and a fantastic video maker, you chose a good video to sell N&S to people, I hope it makes some new fans, it really is one of the best costume dramas ever.

Superchicken77 said...

I loved North and South- Richard Armitage was gorgeous in it! He can meet me at a train station anytime! Not too bad as Guy of Gisborne either.....

Marketing and Libraries Articles

My Research

 ProQuest ®


Research Summary - April 13, 2009

Marked Documents
Recent Searches

  • ((LSU({MARKETING}) AND LSU({LIBRARIES})))
    Database
    ProQuest Library Science
    Limit results to: full text, scholarly
    Look for terms in: Citation and abstract
    Publication type: Scholarly journals
      64 results as of April 13, 2009
  • (Marketing) AND (librar*) AND PDN(>4/13/2008)
    Database
    ProQuest Library Science
    Limit results to: full text, scholarly
    Look for terms in: Citation and abstract
    Publication type: Scholarly journals
      21 results as of April 13, 2009

Copyright © 2009 ProQuest LLC. All rights reserved.

CRM and Marketing Articles

My Research

 ProQuest ®


Research Summary - April 13, 2009

Marked Documents
Recent Searches

Copyright © 2009 ProQuest LLC. All rights reserved.

Dreaming 08 Video - Kathryn Cass

Dreaming 08 Video - Helen Kwaka

Dreaming 08 Video - Helen Livingstone